Okay so this is a tough call. But I think that Tim Tams might be my favorite biscuits. There just so yummy, and incredibly addictive. So I decided it was time to do some serious research on different Tim Tam’s recipes. Here a couple of the beauties that I found:
Above (Tim Tam Cake, White Chocolate Tim Tam Brownie, Tim Tam Tart)
The Tim Tam Cake is really complicated, but if you’re a brave chef and want to make it check out Raspberri Cupcakes. So here are some very simple recipes involving Tim Tams but if you want something more advanced feel free to try the cake or tart.
Tim Tam Thickshake (Serves 2)
1 pack of Tim Tam (of your choosing e.g. classic, mint, caramel), roughly chopped
8 scoops vanilla ice-cream
2 Tim Tam Fingers, to garnish
Grated chocolate, to garnish
- Place ice-cream, Tim Tams and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth
- Pour Thickshake into 2 tall glasses and sprinkle with grated chocolate to serve, if desired. Garnish with a Tim Tam Finger. Serve immediately
Tim Tam Chewy Caramel Explosion (Serves 4)
1 pack Chewy Caramel Tim Tams, roughly chopped
8 generous scoops Vanilla Ice-cream
8 tbs Caramel Topping
Chocolate sprinkles, to garnish
- Place chopped Chewy Caramel Tim Tams in the bottom of 4 tall glasses or small bowls.
- Place caramel topping into a heatproof bowl and microwave uncovered for 30 seconds or until hot.
- Top Tim Tams with the ice-cream and hot caramel topping. Garnish with grated chocolate, if desired. Serve immediately.
It’s coming to that time of year again, where everyone panics about what there buying everyone else in the family for Christmas. Never fear! I have found the perfect gifts for the Alice in Wonderland lover. Even if there not the biggest fan, they will still appreciate the beauty of the gift. These are all found on Etsy.
Hopefully this helps in choosing the perfect gift.
‘Why is a raven like a writing desk?’- Alice In Wonderland